Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Registration Procedure India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to rent a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and get them stamped with the correct stamp duty. These signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of the company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost much of money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to complete each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and locate a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.